Week 1 Notes:
- Work individually
- Reflective online journal 30%
- Prepare and create a digital media slideshow featuring sounds and imagery that you have produced. 70%
Stage 1: Podcast – this brief challenges you to produce a to minute podcast on a campaigning issue. For example
- Social housing issues in Leeds
- Closure of hospital wards
- The cuts and effects within the public sector
Stage 2: audio slideshow – you should then use still photography and short video clips to illustrate the podcast using adobe premiere. Podcast will be deliver in week 8 and the final slideshow in week 12.
Should include: original sourced photographs saved to the appropriate format. Resolution 640×480 (SD) or 1290×720 (HD). Video codec H.26. Audio record should be saved to standard format of mp3 or wav (48.khz / 320kps). Final product must be exported as either .Mov or .Avi.
Submission assessment one: Sunday 10th Nov
Submission assessment two: Sunday 8th December